Double Exposure


Like I mentioned before I've been trying different styles and playing a little more with the camera. Photography is something very essential in my life like fashion. Today I bring you a look that I was wearing a couple of days ago, where I use one of my favorite patterned pants and this jacket that Mom got me for Christmas, which I was wearing a lot on my last trip. Hope you like the outfit of today as well as the photos. Thank you for your comments.

Ya le había comentado que últimamente he estado probando diferentes estilos y jugando un poco más con la cámara. La fotografía es algo muy esencial en mi vida al igual que la moda. Hoy les traigo un look que lleve puesto hace un par de días, donde uso unos de mis pantalones favoritos con estampado y este jacket que me obsequio mi mama estas navidades, el cual use mucho en mi último viaje. Espero que les guste el outfit de hoy al igual que las fotos. Gracias por vuestros comentarios.


What I Wore:
Jacket: Decree
Pants: 1st Kiss via Marshalls
Clutch: Forever21


Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! ¡Gracias por sus comentarios!