New York Day 2


Good morning, I'm back in my home ready to return to the routine, but first I want to share all the photos from my second day in New York. In the morning we took the train and head to SoHo where I was amazed by all the shops and boutiques including the famous Kardashians sisters store "Dash". Then we went uptown to visit  Times Square where I met with some family members for dinner at the incredible restaurant Carmine's. As a last tour of the day the Rockefeller Center and NBC. For my outfit, I wore boots and leggings for comfort and my new military-style jacket that has become my favorite item of the moment. I hope you enjoy the photos and thanks for your comments.

* Don't miss New York Day 1 (Here)

Buenos días, ya estoy de regreso en mi hogar lista para volver a la rutina, pero antes quiero mostrarles todas las fotos de mi segundo día en Nueva York. Por la mañana tomamos el tren y nos dirigimos a SoHo donde quede alucinada con todas las tiendas y boutiques entre ellas  la famosa tienda de las hermanas Kardashians “Dash”. Luego fuimos uptown a visitar el famoso Times square donde me reuní con algunos familiares a cenar en el increíble restaurante Carmine’s. Como última visita del día el Rockefeller  center y NBC.  Para mi atuendo opte por botas y leggins para la comodidad, y mi nuevo Jacket estilo militar que estrenaba y sin duda se ha vuelto mi prenda favorita del momento. Espero que disfruten las fotos y gracias por vuestros comentarios. 

*No te pierdas New York Day 1 (Aqui




What I Wore:
Top- Forever 21
Leggings- Urban Outfitters (old)
Boots-Rocketdog
Jacket-Sans Souci. (Similar here and here)
Purse- Aldo

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | blog YouTube Instagram 

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

1 comments :

Thanks for your comments! ¡Gracias por sus comentarios!